The Custer and Hermosa Libraries re-opened to the public on May 13th with Phase 1 Protocols:
- Maximum of 15 people allowed in the main library at once.
- Please limit time in library to 30 minutes or less.
- Computer use is limited to 2 – 15 minute sessions.
- Please return materials in outside book drop.
- Please use sanitizer upon entry and exit.
- Wearing a mask is highly recommended and appreciated.
- Newspapers cannot be accessed during this time. Magazines may be checked out.
Custer County Library serves the communities of Custer County, South Dakota at branches in Custer and Hermosa. We provide resources and services in a welcoming environment to support a diverse community of life-long learners.
What are you looking for?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
11:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.
Wednesday 3:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Saturday 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Sunday – Closed